The conference “Beyond Continuity. Challenges to Welfare in a Globalized World” invites abstracts in English and Italian. 6 panels will be in English. Deadline abstract submission: 30 March 2018
There is a total of 28 panels, the following will be in English:
• Panel 1: Social investment in different socio-economic contexts: what preconditions? What impacts? (Chairs: Y. Kazepov and C. Ranci).
• Panel 8: The rise of radical and populist parties between social needs and policies. Opportunities and challenges to European Welfare States (Chairs: E. Pavolini and M. Natili).
• Panel 15: Beyond continuity, still a “Southern model” of welfare? State, market, family, political economy (Chairs: M. Jessoula and M. Guillén).
• Panel 16: Social protection in the EU: could one speak of a “return of nations”? (Chair: J.C Barbier).
• Panel 22: Social workers affecting social policies in times of permanent austerity. Challenges for theory, practice, and education (Chairs: R. Guidi and A. Campanini)
• Panel 24: Trends in socio-economic inequalities in Europe (Chairs: P. Brunori and M. Triventi).
Please go to the following link for a description of all the panels: http://www.espanet-italia.net/elenco-delle-sessioni-2018/
To submit a paper proposal, please fill out the form at this link: http://www.espanet-italia.net/abstract-submission-2/ and consult the call for papers at http://www.espanet-italia.net/call-for-paper-2018/
The conference will be hosted by the University of Florence, at the “Polo delle Scienze Sociali”.
Email to conference organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the conference webpage: http://www.espanet-italia.net/conferenza-2018