Invitation to established researchers and PhD students to submit abstracts on their socio‐political research topics. Deadline: 24th November 2019
The research conference will focus on social policy research in Austria and social policy research on Austria, analyses from a regional, national or comparative perspective as well as in a European or global context.
Since the exchange across disciplinary boundaries is particularly important to us, we invite colleagues from different disciplines to discuss their theoretical or empirical work in a multidisciplinary environment. Young researchers in particular are encouraged to submit their work.
Abstract submissions should include the following:
• Title of the paper
• Name of the author
• Abstract with information on background and research question, method or approach,
results and discussion (length: max. 300 words)
• Institution, postal and e‐mail addresses of the authors
Abstract submissions are possible until 24 November 2019. Please send an email with abstracts in Word format to: email@example.com
Organizational aspects of the conference
• Date: 16‐17 April 2020 (from/until noon to enable arrival or departure on the respective day)
• Location: University of Graz (ReSoWi-Zentrum, Universitätsstraße 15, 8010 Graz), Austria
• Conference fee: € 50
• Conference languages are German and English
• Local Organization: Margareta Kreimer, Institute of Economics & Daniel Reiter, Institute of Public Economics, University of Graz, Austria
• Website: follows!
ESPAnet Austria: https://www.wu.ac.at/sozialpolitik/espanet-austria
If you have questions or need other information you can contact: