The University of the Balearic Islands through the Social Observatory of the Balearic Islands (OSIB) and the Research Group Inequalities, Gender and Public Policies (DGiPP) organizes the IX Congress of the Spanish Network of Social Policy (REPS), which also becomes an opportunity to celebrate the first decade of its existence.
It is an invitation to academic and professional reflection on the challenges in social policy that arise in the medium and long term and on the initiatives and innovative experiences aimed at addressing them and ensuring equity and eco-social justice. With this objective in mind, the congress, which will be held in two formats, face-to-face and online, aims to bring together different agents, from social science researchers to professional groups, including activists from social movements and members of the Third Sector. Abstracts can be sent until 30th January 2023
Instructions for abstract submission
The contributions of the participants will be evaluated by the scientific committee and must follow the specifications indicated below, in addition to being assigned to one of the following panels
- The accepted languages are: Spanish, Catalan and English.
- There are two types of contributions: communication and posters.
- At least one author must be registered in the congress and have paid the corresponding fee.
- Each author may appear in a maximum of 2 contributions.
- A maximum of 4 authors may appear in each contribution. An individual certificate will be issued for each paper presented.
- Coordinators should refrain from submitting contributions to the same panel for which they are reviewers.
Specifics for abstract submission
- The abstract should not exceed 350 words.
- The abstract must be uploaded to the repository through the tab “Abstract submission”, you must register in the platform and please save your username and password.
- The form must be filled in, indicating title, panel, type of document (paper or abstract), copy the abstract in the plain text box.
In addition, you must upload, in word, the abstract following the following format:
- Name, surname, affiliation/institution and telephone number of the contact person.
- Main author and co-authors: name, surname, affiliation/institution, email and optionally telephone number.
- Abstract (350 words)