ESPAnet Austria 4th Social Policy Research Conference 16-17 April 2020 in Graz Austria.
Call for papers has closed.
ESPAnet Austria invites you to their 4th Research Conference of ESPAnet Austria. Although social policy issues feature strongly in the public discourse, scientific exchange based on research and analysis could still be strengthened. Social policy research in Austria is a multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary field that deals with a broad range of topics from different disciplines using different theoretical and methodological perspectives. ESPAnet Austria’s research conferences contribute to deepening the scientific discourse and improving the exchange across disciplinary, theoretical and methodological differences.
Please email abstracts in Word format to espanetaut2020@uni-graz
Organizational aspects of the conference
• Date: 16‐17 April 2020 (from/until noon to enable arrival or departure on the respective day)
• Location: University of Graz (ReSoWi-Zentrum, Universitätsstraße 15, 8010 Graz), Austria
• Conference fee: € 50
• Conference languages are German and English
• Local Organization: Margareta Kreimer, Institute of Economics & Daniel Reiter, Institute of Public Economics, University of Graz, Austria
• Conference website will follow later!
ESPAnet Austria website: https://www.wu.ac.at/sozialpolitik/espanet-austria
ESPAnet Austria follows the objectives of ESPAnet and aims in particular at the following:
• Promotion of inter‐ and multidisciplinary exchange and cooperation between social policy
researchers in Austria
• Support young researchers in developing their skills and knowledge in social policy analysis
The focus lies on:
• Austrian social policy
• Austrian social policy from a comparative European and global perspective
• International and supranational social policy and its significance for social policy in Austria
• Promotion of the visibility of social policy research in Austria