Interested in families, inequality and social policy? We are hiring a postdoctoral fellow at the Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI) at Stockholm University. The position as a postdoc is connected to the comparative social policy research carried out at SOFI (www.sofi.su.se/english/research/three-research-units/socpol-social-policy) and part of the project rEUsilience: Risks, Resources and Inequalities: Increasing Resilience in …
Tag: social policy
Dear colleagues (apologies for cross-posting), The current coronavirus pandemic provides a “stress test” to the capacity of our welfare states to protect individuals and households from old and new social risks as well as to foster solidarity among EU Member States. The editorial team and the editorial board of JESP have decided that this is a good time for launching …
The European Network for Social Policy Analysis (Espanet) aims to facilitate exchange and co-operation among social policy analysts in Europe.
ESPAnet is run by a co-chairmanship, a secretariat and a network board. Co-chairs now are: Mara Yerkes and Kenneth Nelson.
The Secretariat is located in Stockholm, Sweden. E-mail: email@example.com
- ESPAnet2024: CALL FOR CONVENERS/STREAMS
- ESPAnet – ERC CAPABLE workshop for doctoral students & early career researchers
- Postdoc on parenting leaves, at SOFI – Stockholm University
- POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER – In the field of low-quality work, poverty and well-being 80%
- CALL FOR JUNIOR FELLOWS LIAS FROM UNA EUROPA INSTITUTIONS
- PhD position at SOFI / Stockholm University Sociology department ––– On career interruptions due to further education and training