Interested in families, inequality and social policy? We are hiring a postdoctoral fellow at the Swedish Institute for Social Research (SOFI) at Stockholm University. The position as a postdoc is connected to the comparative social policy research carried out at SOFI (www.sofi.su.se/english/research/three-research-units/socpol-social-policy) and part of the project rEUsilience: Risks, Resources and Inequalities: Increasing Resilience in …
Tag: social policy
Dear colleagues (apologies for cross-posting), The current coronavirus pandemic provides a “stress test” to the capacity of our welfare states to protect individuals and households from old and new social risks as well as to foster solidarity among EU Member States. The editorial team and the editorial board of JESP have decided that this is a good time for launching …
The European Network for Social Policy Analysis (Espanet) aims to facilitate exchange and co-operation among social policy analysts in Europe.
ESPAnet is run by a co-chairmanship, a secretariat and a network board. Co-chairs now are: Mara Yerkes and Kenneth Nelson.
The Secretariat is located in Stockholm, Sweden. E-mail: email@example.com
- ESPAnet Spain Conference – REPS IX Congreso de la Red Española de Política Social
- CALL for Sessions! 16th ESPAnet Italy Conference, University of Milan 13-15 September 2023 “Welfare systems in transition: between equity and sustainability”
- Vacancy: Postdoctoral researcher position working on two new survey projects on welfare and the future of work
- Research Fellow (Postdoc, m/f/d) in Social Sciences with focus on Labour Market and Survey Research – Leibniz Institute of Sociology
- JESP/ESPAnet Doctoral Researcher Prize
- Virtual ESPAnet Workshop 2022/2023